100% Organic & Natural Food Topper
Aronia Berry is often called "the fruit of youth" due to its anti-aging properties and is a high source of antioxidants, phytonutrients and multi-vitamins. Aronia Berry is on the top of the list of berries with the highest antioxidants value compared to others such as blueberries, strawberries etc.
We recommend adding Aronia Berry to your dog's diet for the following reasons:
- Allergy Relief
- Anti-Aging and Supports Healthy Skin
- Vitamin C helps with the absorption of Collagen
- May help with Diabetes
- Rich Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Source
- Supports Liver and Kidney Health
- Promotes Heart Health
- Balances Sugar Levels
- Supports Nervous System
- Source of Antioxidants
- Anti-Cancer *(We have discovered multiple studies that support the findings that Aronia Berry has anti-cancer activities in humans and in rats like Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer & Colon Cancer)
*Please note it is only for educational and informational purposes. If your dog is suffering from an illness, please consult your vet.
Instructions & Dosage:
Simply add 1 teaspoon per 10kg of your dog's body weight to your dog's dry/wet/or raw meal and mix it well daily or 2-3 times a week.
100% Certified Organic Aronia Berry