The barf diet is for sure the best thing for your pet, as in the very first weeks you can notice many differences from skin & coat, to energy & mood and of course in digestion. But did you know that ingredients like herbs & spices are playing an important role in your pet nutrition ?
Especially greens. Green herbs & vegetables contain chlorophyll, a pigment that gives the colour green plants. Chlorophyll is a well known antioxidant that benefits the whole system including immune, organs & blood.
What does the BARFFOOD & GREEN SUPPLEMENTS contain?
-35KG OF RAW FOOD MEALS
- 10KG CHICKEN RECIPE
- 10KG S.CHICKEN RECIPE
- 5KG S.BEEF RECIPE
- 5KG S.LAMB RECIPE
- 5KG S.TURKEY RECIPE
-ORGANIC DOG CHEF SUPPLEMENTS NETTLE & PARSLEY.
We recommend adding Parsley to your dog's diet for the following reasons:
- Stops Coprophagia
- Supports Fresh Breath
- Supports Healthy Kidney Function
- Supports Urinary Tract Health
- Aids in Detoxification
- Supports a Healthy Heart
- Anti-Cancer (*here is a study about cancer in rats and the Myricetin Flavonoid found in Parsley. Another study refers to Theo Phytonutrient found in Parsley called Apigenin against breast cancer and was shown to decrease the size of tumours.)
*Please note it is only for educational and informational purposes. If your dog is suffering from an illness, please consult your vet.
We recommend adding to your dog's diet Organic Nettle for the following reasons:
- Excellent source of Vitamin A, C, D & B complex
- Can help dogs with allergies
- Excellent herb for red & itchy skin
- Source of antioxidants
- Boosts Immunity
- Supports Nervous System
- Energy Boost Herb
Instructions & Dosage:
Simply add 1 teaspoon per 10kg of your dog's body weight to your dog's dry/wet/or raw meal and mix it well daily or 2-3 times a week.