What is Bone Broth?
Bone broth is made from animal bones and connective tissue, typically beef, chicken, or fish, that have been boiled into a broth and slow simmered for 20+ hours with herbs, vegetables, and spices
- Provides essential amino acids
- Valuable minerals & vitamins
- Excellent source of Collagen
- Excellent source of Chondroitin & Glucosamine
- Excellent source of electrolytes
- Rich source of digestive enzymes
- Aids in Digestion
- Support Immune System
- Support Healthy Skin & Coat
- Support Healthy Hip & Joint
- Aids in Diharrea or Vomit
- Keeps the body hydrated
- Incresing Appetite
- Support normal function of organs
- Helps the body breakdown the food
- Helps in detoxing process
Single protein supplement
Gluten and grain-free
No artificial and added aromas
No artificial and added colorants
100% natural broth made of chicken meat & bones, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, oregano, rosemary, thyme and filtered water.
100% natural broth made of beef meat & bones, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, oregano, rosemary, thyme and filtered water.
100% natural broth made of whole salmon, carrot, leek, celery, ginger and filtered water.
Keep frozen and upon defrosting consume within 2-3 days