100% Organic & Natural Food Topper
Organic Superfoods are a great source of multivitamins, minerals and all the essential nutrients your dog needs. Instead of synthetic vitamins and minerals we choose 100% organic wholefoods.
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is an organism that grows in both fresh and salt water.
It is a type of cyanobacteria, which is a family of single-celled microbes that are often referred to as blue-green algae.
Just like plants, cyanobacteria can produce energy from sunlight via a process called photosynthesis.
- It is a complete protein source with all 9 of the essential amino acids.
- Spirulina contains phycocyanin, a photosynthetic pigment with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pets and people who take spirulina show greater endurance, are able to run longer and exert less energy.
- Spirulina is one of the most chlorophyll-rich foods in the world. It helps remove toxins from the blood and boosts the immune system.
- It is shown to have very positive effects on the immune system and reduces the incidence of allergies.
- Spirulina has been shown to improve fatigue, anxiety and depression in dogs.
- Contains ten times more beta-carotene than carrots.
- Clinical studies have shown spirulina to reduce the size of tumors and prevent cancer.
- Spirulina absorbs heavy metals and other toxins.
Spirulina enhances the immune system, possibly reducing the risk of infection, cancer and autoimmune disease.
Instructions & Dosage:
Simply add 1/4 teaspoon per 5kg of your cat's body weight to your cat's dry/wet/or raw meal and mix it well daily or 2-3 times a week.
*Note: Too much Spirulina intake will cause runny stools.