Irish Kelp for Pets is a blend of three different kelps, so as to introduce a wider range of nutrients and benefits in to the diet.
BENEFITS OF KELP
- Boosts health and immunity
- Improved skin and coat condition
- Improved pigmentation
- Natural source of iodine
- Bioavailable source of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and bioactive compounds
- Great source of antioxidants
- Sustainably harvested organic Irish Kelp
Bioactive Compounds found in Kelp
- Alginic acid is a soluble dietary fibre which has a positive effect on the digestive tract of animal.
- Fucoidan and Fucoxanthin have been shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-tumour and antioxidative properties.
- Iodine is known for its role in thyroid hormones and function. It is necessary for healthy metabolism, neurological functioning and healthy skin condition.
*Included in this supplement is an easy-to-measure 2-gram scoop.
**This product is not intended to replace any veterinary medication or prescribed diets.
***If a dog is suffering from hyperthyroidism or is on medication for hypothyroidism consult your veterinary practitioner